Logo: On a dark blue background we see a light blue A zooming to the center of the screen. Then it moves over to the left. Smaller letters move quickly one by one from the left side of the screen to stack on top of each other to form the word ATLANTIC. Then a white box draws itself from the right of the A to the other side of the A with the top of the A still sticking out. After that the word PRODUCTIONS zooms in.
- Sometimes the logo is still and has the closing music of the show.
- Later releases had this logo shortened to the part where the box is coming in.
Music/Sounds: A piano tune with several ascending keys as the letters come in.
Availability: Rare; Since the company only produced some shows at the time. Seen on old episodes of Red Range, seasons 1 and 2 of Sombody's Missing, and episodes of Mr. Dog on Boomerang.
Scare Factor: Low; The choppy animation and the piano tune is kind of creepy.
Logo: On a blue gradient background we see a diagonal silver line quickly form across the screen from the left. Next we see blue lines forming the also diagonal word ATLANTIC on the silver line. Then another diagonal blue line forms across the screen from the right with the word PRODUCTIONS on it. After that the word ATLANTIC sparkles once.
Variants: There are two variants. The first one was used from 1977-1980. This version had a different blue gradient and no byline. The second one was used from 1980-1983. It had smoother animation, a new blue gradient and a byline saying "Not affiliated with Atlantic Releasing Corporation".
FX/SFX: The lines forming.
Cheesy Factor: The first version of the logo had awkward animation and cheap music. The 1980 version isn't as bad though the animation is still kind of rough.
- 1977-1980: A cheap sounding ascending synth pad tune with a chime at the end.
- 1980-1983: A calming synth pad tune similar to the 1977 logo except less cheap sounding.
- Very Rare for the 1977 variant; After 1980, Many shows that had the 1977 logo got their logo plastered by the 1980 logo.
- Uncommon for the 1980 variant; Seen on episodes of Sombody's Missing, The Randomness Show, and some other TV episodes made around the time.
- Medium for the 1977 logo; The jolting appearance of the lines and the synth tune can be scary for some people.
- Minimal to Low for the 1980 logo; The smoother animation and the less jarring music is less scary than the previous version.